We support well-designed development that fits well into its surroundings. Our resource sheets will help you to understanding planning, respond to applications, and oppose development that is not appropriate.
Planning in Wales
- What is planning: an introduction
- Who’s who in planning in Wales
- Types of planning applications
- The role of the development plan
- How to respond to planning applications
- Responding to applications for onshore wind installations
- Environmental Impact Assessments in a nutshell
- The need for Environmental Impact Assessments
- A guide to public inquiries
Our Positions and Responses
- Our ambition for rural Wales
- Solar arrays
- Onshore wind turbines
- Single wind turbines
- Offshore wind turbines
- Welsh Gov Natural Resources Consultation Sep 2017
- National Development Framework Consultation July 2018 - Formal Response
- Summary of CPRW Response to National Development Framework Consultation Oct 2018
What’s happening in your area?
With 13 CPRW branches across Wales, there’s bound to be something exciting in your area to get involved with. Our branches organise local events, campaign against insensitive planning and fundraise for our wider work. Join your closest branch to support your local community and defend your unique landscapes.